William Ruto’s wings holds a consultative meeting at Weston Hotel to chat their political destiny:
Hours after Raila Odinga’s press conference with former Members of parliament from Mt Kenya at Capitol Hill yesterday, William Ruto held a stressful consultative meeting with Senators Kipchumba Murkomen and Aaron Cheruiyot in office.
And later proceeded to a larger meeting with all Rift valley Members of Parliament.
The meeting where speakers were allowed to use Kallenjin language only was clandestine and no media house was allowed access.
William Ruto himself chaired the meeting and later left without a single photo session.
1) Register a political party options not limited to or Mandago’s recently registered party, URP and UDM.
2) Begin sensitizing locals across the Kallenjin Nation locally and abroad.
3) Begin early mobilizations of funds towards 2022.
4) Continue reaching out to like minded persons towards Ruto’s presidency.
5) Begin de-linking themselves with Uhuru’s wing.
6) Work everything possible within their powers to stop lifestyle audit exercise set to begin soon, which they say is a scheme to taint William Ruto.
Speaker after speaker spoke bitterly against the President and his tribe further warned the DP to be conscious with his Kikuyu allies like Kuria, Ichungwa, Waititu etc…. Saying they cannot be trusted.
Ruto shared his frustrations especially accessing state house and Harambee house. He disclosed to his people that some ministers are ranked way above him in jubilee and only takes orders from either the President or Head of the public service and not the DP. He went ahead and mentioning them by names.