Kakamega County ODM Party Resolutions.
16th May 2018
Representatives of the party leadership meeting at Siaya Guest House from 12 branches of Kakamega today 16/05/2018 have resolved as follows.
1. That having reviewed the performance in the last election of 2017 and noting the challenges provident including computer generated members of parliament unanimously agreed to take all the necessary steps to revamp the party by reorganizing it at grassroots.
2. That the party officials will henceforth encourage strategic partnership beneficial to ODM.
3. That the leaders note the poor performance of the county coordinating office and agreed to take steps to revamp its performance.
4. That the party officials support the handshake unreservedly and vows to mobilize grassroots support for the same.
5. The leaders endorsed the decision of Governor Wycliff Oparanya to vie for the presidency through the ODM party.
6. The leaders resolved to rally behind the party Leader Rt Hon Raila Odinga in his building the bridges efforts, including the possible proposal for a referendum.
7. The party officials have resolved to rally behind the Secretary General and thanked the party for appointing their son in the senior position.